Thanks to Max Sentry we now have a PDF version of the original OM-300 manual.
You can download it for free here or from the Manuals/Schematics/Links section on the right.
Thanks Max for contacting me and taking the time to do this!
The only one missing now is the OM-36! I hope to have one in soon.
I found some more great omnichord sounds from a band I didn't know yet.
The Burning Hell is the alter-ego of ukulele player and all-purpose nerd Mathias Kom. While the band can occasionally bloom into a multi-instrumental monster with members all across Canada and Europe, The Burning Hell is now happily based in St. John's, Newfoundland. The essence of The Burning Hell is music to dance to while laughing about death and smiling out of the side of your mouth.
They're touring Europe right now, check them out!
Bands & musicians who have used omnichords in their music.A-F
- A-HA, uses the Omnichord in their live performances of the song Holyground from the album Analogue (album) ( 2005 )
- Arcade Fire, "Ocean of Noise", from the album Neon Bible
- Au Revoir Simone
- the Burning Hell
- The Bens
- Sarah Blasko "Amazing Things" from
- David Bowie on Heathen
- Jarvis Cocker
- Elvis Costello
- DEVO's Oh, No! It's Devo album
- The Dixie Chicks
- Bob Dylan
- Brian Eno Check out the ENO & Cale Album 'Wrong Way Up'
- Eurythmics - Love is a stranger
- released Halos and Lassos, in which nearly all the tracks use an Omnichord
- Daniel Lanois
- The Folk Implosion, "One Part Lullabye"
- Cyndi Lauper uses an Omnichord to assist with writing songs, and is in some recordings.
- Jenny Lewis and the Watson Twins, "You Are What You Love"
- London Elektricity released Power Ballads (2005) on the Hospital Records label, an album which involves omnichords. The cover art shows the artist, Tony Colman, holding a black and white Omnichord.
- John Mayer Room for Squares
- The Mae Shi "Body 2" from and "Remarkably Dirty Animals" and "Nickel Arcade" from
- The Magnetic Fields 69 Love Songs
- Oh Land - Video
- Pagan Wanderer Lu
- Dolly Parton
- Ariel Pink "She's My Girl" from
- John Ringhofer (Half-handed Cloud) on Halos and Lassos
- SELF on the albums Breakfast with Girls & Gizmodgery
- Ringo Starr
- That band from Holland a band from Rotterdam that uses several Omnichords,
- Trio "Tooralooralooraloo - Is It Old & Is It New"
- Robbie Williams
- U2 - if you listen carefully, you can detect the omnichord in a lot of songs.
(source: a.o. Answers.com and many more!)